The adventure, thrill, freedom, and exploration — the Fugitive embodies all facets of the limitless escape. We designed it to be a smooth, long-distance touring bike with a balanced geometry and large tire clearance, giving it the dual intent of a gravel bike. The finished product was a bicycle destined for life on the open road, even where there may not be an actual road. Made from True Temper OX Platinum Tubing by Waterford Precision Cycles in Wisconsin, the Fugitive runs a disc brake and shows off a massive tire-with-fender clearance of up to 700c x 52mm with Waterford fork option (See tire clearance specs below for 650b option). We included rack and fender mounts on the upper seat stay, eyelets on the custom rear dropouts, as well as water bottle braze-ons on the seat tube, down tube, and down tube underside, plus two more with the standard fork option. More than a touring or gravel bike, the Fugitive can take you on miles and miles of road and landscape you’ve never seen before. Plan a 1,500 mile excursion with a friend, or just take off and ride for a day. On the bike, on the run, you may never discover more, you may never feel freer.
Current turn-around for a frameset or complete bike is 8 weeks until shipment. This could be extended depending on options chosen. Please ask.
FEATURES AND INFORMATION
- Designed And Developed By Milwaukee Bicycle Co. - Handmade By Waterford Precision Cycles*
- The Milwaukee Fugitive is built featuring complete True Temper OX Platinum main & rear end. With oversized top and down tube for confident loaded descents.
- The geometry on this frame is designed to be a smooth, long-distance touring bike with a balanced geometry and large tire clearance, giving it the dual intent of a gravel bike. The finished product was a bicycle destined for life on the open road, even where there may not be an actual road.
PART INTEGRATION SPECS
- 68mm Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell
- 1-1/8" Headtube
- ISO Mount Rear Disc Brake
- Custom Laser Cut Rear Dropouts
- 28.6mm Front Derailleur Clamp
- 27.2mm Seatpost
- 30.0mm Seat Clamp
- 135mm Rear Hub Spacing
TIRE CLEARANCE (Fork Dependent)
- With Standard Fork Option: Clearance for 42c / 700c (or 52c / 650b) Tires.
- With Waterford Fork Option: Clearance for 52c (700c or 650b) Tires.
- Frame Clearance is 52c (700c or 650b)
BRAKE CABLE ROUTING
- Down Tube Underside Zip Tie Brake Cable Routing.
STOCK DERAILLEUR ROUTING
- Front/Rear Derailleur Cable Stops Stock
- Seat Tube, Down Tube, and Under Down Tube Mounted Water Bottle Bosses
- Disc Brake Down Tube Cable Guides
- Front and Rear Derailleur Cable Stops
- Fender and Rack Mount Eyelets Integrated on Dropout
- Includes Upper Seat Stay Rack Mounts.
- Chainstay Bridge Fender Eyelet
- Seatstay Bridge Fender Eyelet
- ISO Disc Brake Only
- Stainless Steel Milwaukee Headbadge, Milwaukee Script And WI State Badges
- Cromoly Steel Unicrown Fork Stock (Waterford options available in the builder)
- 410mm Axle-Crown
- Fork Rake is Size Specific (52mm,55mm,58mm)
- Tubus Lowrider Ergo Mounts on All Forks
- Anything Cage Mounts on Standard Fork Only
*The frame is made by Waterford, the base fork is not. The base fork is a high quality steel fork we import from Taiwan. There is an option for a Waterford fork upgrade in the kit builder for an additional cost.