Special deal on a Gravy frame. We have a pre-powder coated frameset in beautiful Glowing Yellow. Once this is gone, it is gone.
Fashioned completely from True Temper OX Platinum, the Gravy 27.5+ frame is handmade in Wisconsin by Waterford Precision Cycles. The newly-designed tapered head tube along with the thru axle boost rear end creates ultimate stiffness and control, the geometry on this frame is designed to please the most critical race enthusiast with the added traction of the 3.0” tire. The OX Platinum main tubes are stiff yet comfortable and married to a stiff rear end. We think you'll love this frame when are carving through any terrain.
FEATURES AND INFORMATION
- Designed And Developed By Milwaukee Bicycle Co. - Handmade By Waterford Precision Cycles.
- This Milwaukee Gravy 27.5 is built featuring complete True Temper OX Platinum main & rear end. A Tapered headtube and downtube gusset was added for increased front end rigidity.
- The geometry on this frame is designed to be at home on the race course as well your best friend on fast technical trails. The OX Platinum main tubes are stiff yet comfortable and married to a stiff thru axle boost rear end. We think you'll love this frame when are carving through any terrain.
PART INTEGRATION SPECS
- 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell
- 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Headtube
- Paragon Machine Works Post Mount Rear Disc Brake
- 148mm/12mm Paragon Machine Works CNC'd Rear Dropouts
- 28.6mm Front Derailleur Clamp (front derailleur stops optional)
- 27.2mm Seatpost
- 30.0mm Seat Clamp
- Clearance for 3.0" Tires.
BRAKE CABLE ROUTING
- Lower left side zip tie brake cable routing.
STOCK DERAILLEUR ROUTING
- Rear Derailleur Cable Stops Stock (front derailleur stops optional)
- 2 Sets Of Water Bottle Bosses
- Disc Brake Cable Guides
- Rear Derailleur Cable Stops
- Disc Brake Only
- Stainless Steel Milwaukee Headbadge, Milwaukee Script And WI State Badges
- 120mm Suspension Fork
- 120mm Suspension Corrected Rigid Fork
- *NOTE: Machete Pro is included in all complete builds, DO NOT choose a fork if you are choosing a build package with your frame.