A class-leading touring bike, the newly redesigned Disc Trucker provides versatility and dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. Fork blade three-pack mounts enable you to attach and haul even more stuff, and the frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability while loaded down. With increased stack height and improved stand-over clearance, plus ample space for larger tires and fenders, it’s designed to go the distance.
- 100% Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and E.D. coating for increased frame life
- Braze-ons for fenders, racks, and almost anything else you might want to stick on your bike, plus spare spoke holders for when the road gets rough
- Fork blade three-pack mounts for even more mounting options, plus routing for Dynamo hubs
- Redesigned front and rear dropouts to accommodate captured 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 700c x 47mm with or without fenders
- Replacement spokes are not included on the first production run 700c Disc Trucker bikes and frames due to a non-safety related QC issue. The spoke holder brackets were spaced incorrectly. This issue will be resolved on future production runs